Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration
- Permission has been obtained for use of copyrighted material from other sources. Authors are responsible for obtaining permission from the copyright holder to reproduce any data, tables, schemes and figures for which copyright exists.
- One author has been designated as the corresponding author with contact details: e-mail address, full postal address, orcid id
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format. The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Manuscript has been 'spell checked' and 'grammar checked'. All references mentioned in the Reference List are cited in the text, and vice versa. Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Please sign Declaration of license grant and Author declaration. It can be either emailed, with your electronic signature(s), back to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the postal address of the Research Papers in Economics and Finance.
The Research Papers in Economics and Finance is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.